Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hmm.. So I don't really know what I'm doing....

So.. first blog post...and some fair warnings about my subsequent posts:

1.)) I tend to type the way I think in my head / how I speak.
->The  more caffeine I have the less commas, the less sleep I have the more commas..etc...

2.) I'm a student at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN and I'm quite honestly doing this blog for a scholarship/fellowship requirement, but I have no clue what I'm doing or what I'm suppose to be doing... so please cut me some slack...haha.... sooo yeahhhh...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its funny how things always work out. Two days ago I was just thinking about how this break was quite possibly the worse one yet, with my dog being lost for over a week, a broken laptop, no heat or electricity with the death of 50% of my reef tank and lost cellphone during an intense blizzard, both dentist & physical checkups (both of which required needles, which I have an INTENSE phobia of), and of course my dreaded wisdom teeth extraction.....but hey, its the last weekend, and I found my dog and cell phone (and I have a new one at that too, thanks to my brother...), my laptop is fixed and upgraded, witnessed Boston's tenth largest blizzard, I had an opportunity to redo my tank, I get fun? vicodin,  and I now get to start yet another adventure ( with another scholarship!).

So yeah  I guess I am quite lucky! I do have it pretty good, and I plan on trying to keep positive for the future. In the words of a crazy kid from the jersey shores, the sun always rises, so it's all good..haha..  And tomorrow I will embark on yet another journey. This time it will be a rather epic one, in which I will  literally sail upon the open pacific ocean. I'm supposed to be "blogging" to keep track of what I'm doing, and yet again its the night before I leave and I've yet to even start packing.... (and this time i don't have caffeine...) I've had a pretty awesome break so far, but I am more than ready to leave.

I really have no clue what the point of this post was, but I leave for Woods Hole, MA tomorrow.... I'm incredibly excited, I have yet to start packing, and I've got a lot to do, but I will try to blog atleast every other day.... I'll try to keep it not so cheesy.... but no guarantees.......

Let the adventures begin!

Here's some pics of the ship I will be sailing on later on, from: http://www.sea.edu/shipscrew/seamans.aspx




No comments:

Post a Comment