Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

First Weekend

So new week already, and only THREE weeks away before we set sail.. Friday night consisted of breakfast for dinner and an ice cream social followed by some basement activities...

On saturday, I woke up and went for a bike ride to the Nobska Lighthouse on one of  SEA's new bikes. After that we went for a field trip off to New Bedford and the whaling museum. It was pretty cool as there was a Moby Dick three-day reading event commemorating Melville's departure from New Bedford to the Pacific  Ocean. I then spent the remaining part of my weekend back at home in Norwell  where I just hung out with my dog, and got back just in time for an awesome A House dinner of Nepalese Momos on Sunday night?


So yeah, pretty fun/busy weekend, hopefully this week will be the same.

















No comments:

Post a Comment